Corken’s pump is an excellent choice for propane, butane, and agricultural ammonia applications. The self-adjusting sliding vanes improve the pumping efficiency and help extend the life of the pump. Both the standard and Z-model pumps have a replaceable cam and sideplates. Removing the pump cover gives the user full access to the rotor, cam, sideplates, seals, and bearings. All of Corken's LPG sliding vane pumps are equipped with internal relief.
- Original ten blade design with no blade drivers
- Mechanical seal with new silicon carbide seal seat
- O-ring construction throughout the pump
- Internal relief valve is pre-set at the factory and is not adjustable
- Designed for propane, butane, and ammonia